1. Are you named after anyone?
2. When was the last time you cried?
When my mother passed away.
3. Do you have kids?
Three. All girls; Sophomore in college and twins that are starting Middle School
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yes. It's not like I'm a jerk.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Nope. That boat sailed. Jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Maybe.
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
I don't eat cereal.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
I've never thought about it. It depends on the environment. Someone answered body language, I'll go with that
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
I like thrillers/action adventure. But I am a sucker for a good Rom Com.
11. Favorite smells?
Coffee and Bacon. I can't believe I'm the first to say these two (of the few I've read).
12. Summer or winter?
Summer. I like my heat and humidity. It's a mind over matter thing.
13. Computer or television?
Computer. I don't watch much TV. It's not that I'm all high and mighty about it, but with wife and kids I never get to watch want I want to watch and, most importantly, without interruption.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India. On business. It was cool. Would love to go back.
15. Do you have any special talents?
16. Where were you born?
Southern United States.
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading and hacking/modding android devices (I liberally utilize the work done by the awesome people at XDA Developers).
18. Do you have any pets?
The best way for me to answer this is - Yes. Our family has 4 cats.
19. Favorite movie?
I don't get to see as many as I would like, and mostly kids movies for the last 15+ years, so I'll go with "Casablanca".
20. Do you have any siblings?
One younger brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
LOL. Too late, I'm much closer to "What's on your bucket list".